Mommy Moments-- Daddy Moments



Have I mentioned how great Wakaba and Haruka's Daddy is?? My husband spent more time running around with them even after his work and although their Daddy is crazy over his work but when he comes home, he's still the same Daddy that they love to play with, having loads of fun, being in action with them and in every lil thing that they do, they'll receive a big H-U-G from him!



I love to take photos to remind me of moments that I really wanted to remember---Daddy Moments..



---So sweet---

---Priceless hug from Daddy---

---Children are the keys to paradise~Eric Hoffer~---





---I had so much fun seeing my kids bond with their Dad---







Happy Father's Day!

New Graphics





Share your Mommy Moments and stories-- join us here mommy moments



We' d love to hear from you! ^_^





No comments: