Nostalgia--First Bowling


I wasn't into sports when I'm still in the Philippines and when my boyfriend (turned husband)Yochan invited me to go out for a bowling date at Okura Bowl, Fukushima, it was mixed emotions. First, it'll be my first bowling experience, secondly, I don't know the rules! But we went anyway together with a friend ( co-talent) and Yochan taught me the how. I had a hard time gettingthe perfect bowling ball for me-- I wasn't aware that I have to choose for the weight that I'm comfortable with but I chose the heavy one and I didn't even know of what fingers to stuck in for releasing the bowling ball! I did a lot of gutter strikes(read:gutter ball) and only 2 strikes. The pins were my best enemy, they won't let me hit a strike! No matter how I tried to hit the pins, the bowling ball would end at the gutter lol! We had a load of fun, however I can still remember that the next day my whole body most especially my arms was very painful lol!





Isn't it so much fun to go back and just yank them all out and just sit there and reminisce? ^_^

*Nostalgia is a weekly Thursday meme hosted by Ate Rose--please play with us by clicking the linky badge.* Photobucket

No comments: