Girl's Talk-- My Shower Loot


Taking a splunge over a warm bathe at the ofuro ( Japanese bathtub ) before bedtime is my another ME time and it takes me for 40 minutes or an hour soaking myself with the fragrance of Japanese bath crystals .They're wonderful for taking away stress and for relaxing. I love laying down in the deep water covering my body while enjoying any kind of herb scents and at the same time taking care of my skin. But before jumping over the bath tub, I make sure to do some rituals like doing my facial wash and brushing my teeth at the bathroom sink then next with my hair care, shampooing my hair and then followed by a conditioner with Shiseido Tsubaki Shampoo and Conditioner (with tsubaki oil EX in a pump dispenser, photo above) --it makes my hair shinier and it smells darn good! After that scrubbing my body with Naive Body Wash then caring for my body with these body care goods (photo below ). I love the feeling of staying fresh every after bath ^_^
---My shower rack---
---Bath Roman Medicated Bath Crystals---


What's inside your shower loot? Share 'em at Niko ganda's fun meme only here at



No comments: