Girl's Talk--Vanity Kit



I don't usually wear make-up when going outside, I only have them inside my vanity kit. They're from Agnes B ---not too much but they're good enough to make me feel better and look better of myself ^_^







1: Agnes B Monobulle ( eyeshadow) I love to mix and match with them.



2: Agnes B Liner Metallic (eyeliner pencil) I'm a sucker of eyeliner pencil!



3: Agnes B Embellisseur Sourcils ( eyebrow pencil)



4: Agnes B Hydra Jelly ( lipstick ) I only have two shades of lipstick but I use glossy stick( lipgloss) most of the time.



5: Agnes B 3D Intense ( mascara) For formal use only lol!



6: Agnes B L'Enlumineur Opale (moisturizing viel opal glow)



7: Agnes B Lolita Brush Set (eyechip, cheekbrush, lipbrush)



What's inside your vanity kit?

Share 'em at Niko ganda's fun meme only here at






No comments: