Girl's Talk--Inside My Wallet

---My simple black Hiroko Koshino wallet ( gift from hubby )---
What's inside my wallet: Aquamarine Passport( a year passport and just had a renewal), Maruto point card and Waon point and electronic cash card ( what I love about WAON is that while you shop you can earn points that can be converted into cash ), Famitan Card ( families with children living at Fukushima Prefecture only is eligible to receive this card and it is used to get discounts and services from participating shops in Fukushima Prefecture by presenting this card ), TOYS R US point card ( for some kiddie stuffs ), MisDO Club point card ( I'm a die-hard fan and earned a lot of points from Mister Donut ), NIMIUS stamp pointcard ( brand shopping ), Comme Ca Ism point card( Japan brand clothing ), Bikkuri Donkey stamp pointcard ( family restaurant ), Big Apple stamp pointcard ( hairsalon for my rebonds and trimming) and A.V.V. Michel Klein Paris pointcard ( my fave brand in clothing line).

Are you expecting credit cards here??Nahh!! I don't have that 'magical card' lol! All I have inside my wallet aside from these pointcards (which is common here in Japan) is my health card ( used to hospitals for check-up ) and Eiju card ( permanent residency) and both cards are used as my identification card. ^_^

What's inside your wallet? Share 'em at Niko ganda's fun meme only here at








No comments: