Girl's Talk--What's Inside My Bag

A little peek of what's inside my bag---I change bags all the time depending of where I'm going and if I don't get my stuffs ready before the day, I'm always into rush that sometimes a remote control is inside my bag! LOL!



My bag given by my friend Leony ganda used on our outdoor adventures--- Tumblers for our mugi cha ( roast barley drinks ), baseball cap for me and since my kids is very active, I always have extra shirts for them, chouchou's for their ponytail, towel, bandaids, mosquito spray, baby muhi ( for mosquito bites ) and of course, a digital camera.

---My Poppy Tartan Groovy Coach Bag for casual use ( last year's birthday present from hubby) ---

Here's what's inside my bag: My wallet, Atrix hand lotion, comb, Benetton camera case with my Canon IXY 930 IS digital camera(x-mas gift from hubby), Agnes B Green (face powder), Schedule Planner, Ballpen, Hello Kitty Bandaid case ( with band aids of course), Maquillage ( lipgloss), BVLGARI purse with OMNIA spray collection ( I use Amethyste, Crystalline depending on the mood but I love the scent of Green Jade the most ) and a capsule for my allergy.



What's inside your precious bag? Share 'em at Niko ganda's fun meme only here at

















No comments: