Something New About Me

I seldom make an update of what's keeping me busy lately these days and what's something new about me... So here it is--- ( kahit wala namang may nagtatanong lol! )



---Yellow Flag---

School Cross Walk Guard---I man twice a month in the morning when children are going to school. I go out with a yellow flag and spend about 30 to 40 minutes at the cross walk until 15 to 30 children leave the neighborhood. I have to tag along Haruka with me early in the morning, usually around 7:15 A.M. coz I don't want her to be left alone in the house. Wakaba and some of the kids in the neighborhood goes together to school here in our community and we, parents ( usually Moms ) must do the task ( given by the school ) twice a month. I don't know for some of the schools here in Japan but that's what they're doing here at our community.



---Haruka doing her part---

---We greet the kids as they pass at the cross walk. ' Ohayo Gozaimasu! '( Good morning! )---

--- On-going project---

Bazaar Project--- I'm starting (again) a bazaar project at Haruka's school together with some other Moms and this time we're making some cutie handicrafts to be sold at the bazaar early November this year. I'm not good at these needles and threads thingy but I'm trying to do my best on how this stuffs work. However, I'm enjoying for sometimes and that Moms at school is very patient of teaching me. It's just that my needle, thread and me ain't doing well together lol! ---Pamphlets/ Brochures---



Camera Hunting--- Camera hunting is driving me nuts!! I dunno what camera to choose for a beginner like me. The truth is I'm very much satisfied with my Canon IXY 930 IS digital camera( x-mas gift from hubby last year ) because of the compact size and it just fit our needs--not until when my daughter Wakaba's Sports Day at Primary School came and I realized that I need more ' room of the zoom ' but still undecided of what kind of camera that really suits us. The main: Money, I'm only after for cameras not exceeding to 100,000 japanese yen ( well, more or less ), it must have the 10 times zoom, not too much heavy and can record videos. Anybody helppp!!\(^0^)/





No comments: