Afrikans

Man, they seem to be GETTIN IT again out in Haiti as peeps are dyin of cholera. It hurts to see that. Sorry that I didn't greet y'all but much too much is goin on. Has the call to help our people there done yet? I see that in an act of PAN AFRIKANISM, President Wade has accepted 100 young Haitians to go to UNIVERSITY in Senegal for FREE! More of this needs to happen & happen it will. Did y'all hear about the blip on the radar screen about the Chinese shootin 12 peepo out in Zambia? I USED to think that them goin to Afrika was a good thing as they would offer an alternative to the so called Western Powers but now they are PROVIN to be just as bad. Ayo, them Niggas got small armies over there protectin their investments. More on that later. The NY Yankees are officially outta the world series this year. Anyhoo, everytime I see any pics of the bp oil spill, I never see whites, only young Blak or Latino dudes who they don't care about as they breathe in all those toxic chemicals. I'm even willin to bet that most of 'em are illegal immigrants or ex-convicts. Them FRENCH niggas is goin at it eh? On page 6D of the USA Today dated October 19th, appeared an article entitled, New Campaign Laughs in the Face of Malaria. Instead of gettin into the story of this, I can tell y'all as a malaria survivor that ain't nothin funny about that........but the article shows US what it's really all about. It says that "Malaria was erradicated in the United States in the early 1950's but still looms in the third world. According to Malaria No More, 2000 children die every day from malaria in Africa, which breaks down to a death every 45 seconds." I was advised by a very good friend of mine that it took the US just 6 years to get rid of malaria & we can't get rid of it there in AFRICA or wherever it's endemic. That's HOW MUCH THEY think of you for those who still need PROOF. Every time I turn around lately, a Japanese car company is havin a recall when you NEVER heard that before. First Toyota & now Honda. The Food & Drug Administration (FDA aka fools druggin amerika) is WARNIN people not to combine 2 VERY POWERFUL DRUGS together as they can cause DEATH. Those 2 are Roche's Invirase & Abbott Laboratories, Norvir. As this info came on the heels of the CDC sayin that 1 of 22 Blaks will get AIDS, the Blaksmith would tell ya to use ya mind & STOP TAKIN ANY MEDICINE AS AIDS IS A HOAX! If you believe ya Doctor over me, TREAT WHAT AILMENT YOU HAVE & NOTHIN MORE! On page B1 of the Atlanta Journal Constitution, a news story entitled Robbers steal pharmacy drug reported about gunmen who came in & stole some "purple" & left without takin any money. The article written by Mike Morris(mmorris@ajc.com) mentioned that this drug promethazine was used by "hip hop types & athletes & even went so far as to say that T.I was busted with it in Cali. All of his references were code words for URBAN BLAKS! I wanna see the same get mentioned the next time any of these young white chicks gets arrested for doin drugs. He mentioned Hip Hop 3 times!!!SMMFH!! On page B3 of the same paper, same date, Africanized bees killed a man from Dougherty County. I thought all of the bees in this country died off already. Boris Kodjoe owes the irs 250K. Rapper Young Buck is now BANKRUPT. If rick ross was smart, he'd pick him up but 50cent is really smart & I'm more than sure had a no compete clause in Bucks contract. Maybe Buck gonna move to STASHville now. Why alla y'all got tattoos for? Accordin to the Society of Dermatological surgery, it shows that over 50% of everyone receivin a tattoo wants them removed eventually. WOW!! Niggas will FOLLOW ANY TREND!! So now that we know that, let's get into what we here for & GO BLAK TO AFRIKA!!!

After meetin with a friend the other day out here in Atlanta, on the way to the train station, I saw 2 beautiful young ladies walkin up ahead. As they were walkin & talkin, another young man approached from the side & complimented them. They said thank you & proceeded talkin & walkin slowly. As he neared me & bcuz WE had both been eyin the ladies, I thanked him well for bein respectful & it was more than obvious that he was African. We introduced & the conversation was about.....AFRICA. He was from Botswana & his name was Robert. I had asked the brother if he had heard about what I wrote about above in regards to the Zambian-Chinese shootin. He said no & then noted that he noticed that Afrikan Amerikans always tend to have our gripes with krakkers, slavery & how THEY don't faze him, so & on & so on. He was also alrite with the fact that in his country, THEY dig out the land, removin HIS RESOURCES & makin him THINK that he needs to be here around them to be rich though he didn't say that last part. After he more than made his point, I asked him if somone came into his house, violently killed his elders, raped his wife, sold his children to who knows where, raped HIM & HIS WIFE & made them work forever for free in their home, how would he feel. In his exact terms, he said that he would be a LIL UPSET & before he could mouth off more excuses, I promptly shut him down & told him that, "he needs to OVERSTAND that he shouldn't UNDERSTAND it & not to speak to Afrikan Amerikans in that manner as this wasn't a one week occurence in our history. I explained that we went through this for over 400 years EVERYDAY of our existence & that we have a right to be MORE THAN A LIL UPSET & we STILL GOIN THRU IT. I also explained that in order for him to just be looked upon as a man, some of us had to die for him to be as free as he is NOW. As I wasn't goin very far, I wished him a great day & this is where the story begins.
Before I go in, a big shout goes to Ajoke Soblak Bunmi Alfred. She be keepin it tight with me & she gets mad luv here from all of us at this site. We goin in now: Avid readers of this site know how much I luv US! I luv AFRIKA & AFRIKANS wherever WE are & don't think I just named this site bcuz of my year there in Ghana. As I grow, I seem to notice more & more that alotta Afrikans from the continent GRUDGINLY say that we as Afrikan Amerikans have a stake in Afrika. Too many say, if we wanna come that we HAVE to develop. Now before y'all REAL AFRIKANS start writin in sayin I said ALL, note I said ALOT! To those guilty of all this, I have this to say to you; when ya say those kinda things without a hint of any sympathy, you make me & I'm sure alotta us uneasy & when I say US, I'm talkin about those of us who want to go to what we consider our ANCESTRAL home. Most of us who do wish to go home are not ya typical Amerikans who we are disgusted by as well. You make us feel as if ya own family were slave catchers buyin & sellin people. Brother Sengor, the President General of the UNIA tells us that we never gave away our citizenship there & now we gotta jump through all types of hula hoops to get BLAK? Too many Afrikans have this blazay attitude about what WE ALL went thru as we were IMPRISONED & y'all were colonized. The BIG DIFFERENCE in all of this is that we were cut off from all things Afrikan & while colonization was brutal, as you weren't seperated from the LAND, you kept the culture somewhat intact, however bastardized it got. We were ALL forced into new foreign customs with religion bein the one that killed us as whole AFRIKAN BEINGS & y'all wanna hold on to it. FUCK X-MAS!!!! We don't speak the languages or have the customs but most of y'all wanna come here where I'm at & I can't stand it here. What to do?
Now, to ALL of my fellow Afrikan Amerikans, to you I have this to say. Stop makin the statement as if it's FACT that ALL Afrikans sold us into slavery. Again, as this is a very controversial topic, y'all must OVERSTAND that though some did, it's not the whole truth & therefore must be qualified. There are over 3000 different types of Afrikans & to forget that some fought AGAINST this tragedy is to be derelict in ya duties. This in my opinion is why it is so important to know history as my livin in Ghana all of that time taught me that though Ghana was the hub of the trans Atlantic Trade, the Aqua Pim fought valiant wars against sendin people outta the country. They even gave up land known as Fihankra just outside of Accra to REPENT for that sordid past. Queen Nzinga of Angola DIED fightin the Portugese & before WE start spoutin off our mouth about somethin we just heard & never researched, know these 2 names & know that there are many others who felt or did same.
Now, I'm speakin to all of us: Who the hell are you? I ask myself this question all of the time. In answerin that question, the answer of who are we shows up. When you surround yaself with cut throats, if ya ain't one, what would ya do when throats start loppin off? If you are, no need to ask that question. My point is, when you can answer that question loudly & proudly, we can get somewhere but hopefully, ya tellin the truth when ya answer. Us bein crazy ain't our fault but it will be after ya read this. MOST OF US IS LOOKIN AT EACH OTHER THRU THE EYES OF EUROPEANS & THAT WILL NEVER EVER WORK as he looks at us as all the same from HIS own perspective. The shootin of Amadou Diallo shoulda proved that to alla us by now but y'all know.....we get mad for 10 minutes & it's back to partyin. Though the movie 2012 came out sometime ago, I just saw it & in the end, the only place left to go was in Afrika where SHAKA ZULU is from. Should we assume that this mixed cast of peeps wanna come in & share in the wealth? WTF YO? THEY TELLIN US WHAT THEY DOIN & THEY GONNA MOVE IN & LET THE CHINESE DO ALL THE CLEARIN FIRST. To y'all Afrikans who think that Afrikan Amerikans are lazy or complain about the krakker too much, do y'all want FOREIGNERS runnin ya countries? If an Afrikan Amerikan & a continental Afrikan have children, those children would be indistiguishible from any Afrikan child. We ALL need to stop playin as only those who are ready are gonna lead US into the future as the future is NOW. I write this bcuz I ain't gonna give up on any of US. I ain't thinkin all of us is gonna change but we gotta get 3% more from the 85% & 1% of the 10% makin us the 9%'ers as 9 is the number of completion. You need not do anything new other than LUV & RESPECT ya people. WE ARE ALL AFRIKANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (except those krakkers I see peekin in) I LUV AFRIKANS & HOLLA BLAK!!! 788 DAYZ 2 GO!!!!!!!!!

No comments: