Couple's Corner--YES Wife


I' m a YES wife!! There was a time that we laughed together about me wanting a " YES-NO love pillow "--it's a kind-a-naughty idea of mine to be playful to let him know whether I' m in the mood in between sheets or not. But he says I don't need any of those pillows coz the answer is always yes lol! ( naging green pa ang intro ko ) Kidding aside, I guess some of you have learned about the culture here in Japan that the ( old fashioned like my FIL ) Japanese husbands are mostly dominative to their wives. Husband ( not all alright ) often says do this-do that thingy to their wives and yes, some are a yes wives. But I guess it's a modern era already, nagiging matapang na ang mga japanese wives sa kanilang japanese husband^_^
Me, however saying yes to him puts a balance to our household, he's not being dominative but I know that he knows what he's doing and we often communicate and re-evaluate ourselves. Our goals, marriage life and I know what and when to say yes or no and keep our priorities---our kids needs and each others needs( dapat di mabutas ang bulsa namin lol ) nevertheless, I like to discuss everything with my husband as much as possibe and so is he.
For more talks at Couple' s Corner, head up to Mommy Liza' s fun memeRodliz’s Nest

No comments: