Couple's Corner--I Will Do It Tomorrow

Although I'm a less busy at home when my kids are at school and my husband at work, there are times when neverending tasks are to be done....but I will do it tomorrow! I dunno why but sometimes I don't like cleaning the bathroom everyday ( walls but cleans the bath tub everyday ) and my husband is annoyed about it. He would ask me first if it's cleaned and if my answer is 'no' he would ask why then my answer is " We won't die even if I don't clean the bathroom for a day--I' ll do it tomorrow". It's maybe because I knew that he would do the cleaning for me ( even if he complains but still do them lol ).
My husband however is a perfectionist and is always sticking to his plan and all. Yochan always asked me " Why put off till tomorrow what you can do for today?" Me: " tinamad ako eh" Him: "Palagi ka namang ganyan eh. Kaya ka nga tumataba! blah, blah, blah....( while brushing the bathroom's wall lol )

For more talks at Couple' s Corner, head up to Mommy Liza' s fun memeRodliz’s Nest

No comments: