My stoop makeover



I was feeling lately like my stoop leading to my apartment was looking a little boring and blah.

With a little bit of fall in the air now in San Francisco, I thought it might be time for a makeover.

Something low maintenance and relatively easy to put together was what I had in mind.

After a little trip to the flower market and the pumpkin patch and I was ready for the transformation!

It really feels much more welcoming to me and really freshened the space up.
What do you think?
What do you have by your front door? Do you even bother to "decorate" your entrance?


The stoop just looked so bare



New topiaries and ivy and baby boxwood


My helpers were less than pleased with sharing the backseat of the car


I fell in love with the cream and white and pale green color palette


Progress


Loved the color of these green/grey pumpkins


The little boxwood are adorable

No comments: