Chic Blog Designs

WAHMaholic Designs

I'd like to thank again the witty, creative gal for designing Brilliant Days with class and style. Not only that she made me a fabulous template, she also helped me build my new domain and always open for questions to a non-techie like me. She has excellent taste and really knew how to make the whole thing work, without me having to say anything! I'm very much satisfied with the colors, set up and spiced them up in a way I had not even thought of. Thank you so much, it was fun working with you the second time around and I'm enjoying the new look!\(^0^)/

Wondering who she is?? Please check out her chic blog designs at WAHMaholic Blog Designs and do visit her sites at WAHMaholic, BeautyQueenGene, Random WAHM Thoughts as well.

And by the way, hope you can visit my other blog and follow me there when you have the time. Thank you very much! ^_^



No comments: