Mommy Moments--Before After

I really don't know what I would do without my girls in my life. They are my sunshine!

Before: A one year old Wakaba chan, year 2004 Now: Enjoying her school life. She have sprouted like vines!

Before: A one year old Haruka chan, year 2007

Now: A kindergartner using her big sissy's school uniform! She have grown big, too!
Before: Clarence Claire's First Communion at schoolNow a pretty teen-ager
The Tres Marias, Philippine Vacation year 2007
The Tres Marias and yours trully, Philippine Vacation year 2010
Wakaba and Haruka
They are both enjoying socializing with other children of the same age. They're both friendly^_^
Wakaba's Shichi Go San, year 2006

Haruka's Shichi Go San, year 2009


" You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you as you are to them." ~Desmond Tutu~
More cutie kids before and after here atmommy momentsJoin us! We' d love to hear from you! ^_^

No comments: