September Linky Love

It's time to give thanks to all my friends dropping by at Kizuna for a visit and with that I'm giving again some linky love for my Top 10 Commentators and Top 10 EC Droppers ( top 2 will be featured at my sidebar )as an appreciation for their continous support and friendship. Thank you very much^_^
top ten commentatores

Mel Cole of PA, USA (21)
Chubskulit (18)
Dhemz (11)
Shydub (10)
Bambie dear ★ (9)
Dee (8)
Mrs. Kolca (7)
imriz (7)
anney (6)
nuts (6)

**September TOP 10 EC DROPPERS**

Story Of A Woman
Online Mommy's Corner
MJM:The Illumin Siblings
The Crazy Suburban Mom
Rose's Obstacles and Glories
The Mommy Chronicles
Mumsy
My Little Home
Survey Magnet
Life's Passages

And thank you so much for friends leaving a line or two at my shout box, I really appreciate your visits. And yours truly would like to thank Kaye of WHAMaholic for the commentator code that she gave for Kizuna.Thank you all so much^_^



No comments: