The GAP Generation


Last weekend was a shopping day for my kids autumn gears at Fashion Cruise, New Port Hitachinaka .Well, it's a fashion mall here in Japan that has The GAP Generation Store ( newest member of the GAP family) nearest us--2 and a half hours from our place. We purchased 4 articles of clothing for them and 2 hoodies for me and my husband. I guess my kids must have sprouted like vines! I was hoping that most of the clothes that I bought my kids last year a bit bigger would fit them this year. I've been picking up clothes here and there from malls most especially on good bargains and on clearance sale.
I do love shopping for my kids but how I wish we have GAP stores near us--I love their cool styles and super comfy to wear too.
We had a really good weekend, kind of crazy, busy but fun ^_^
Pink knit and hoodies
Wakaba, sporting the GAP style
An entry for PhotobucketOur Weekend Memoirs

No comments: