Food Trip Friday--Bento For My FIL

Veggie Stirfry, Rolled PorkTeriyaki, Tamago Yaki, Pickles, Rice sprinkled with Furikake ( rice seasoning )

My MIL has been in and out from the hospital since she had a car accident of last year--we were hoping her fastest recovery but she cannot walk really well unlike before. It is hard for her anymore to do chores at home that's why we see to it to visit them every weekend and do the household chores for them. During our stay there last weekend, I decided to prepare homemade bento for my FIL to eat for lunch at his work coz I guess he's not been eating "real food " since my MIL can't prepare anything "much" for him anymore. I cooked something for them before we left Monday morning and all they have to do is nuke the food ready to eat for dinner.
Salad Nori Maki, Pickles, Tamago Yaki, Mini-Hamburger topped with cheese, Pan-fried Salmon
Onigiri (Rice Balls), Shimeji mushroom Stirfry, Tamago Yaki with Nori, Teriyaki Meatballs, Pickles
An entry for Food Trip Friday. Chibugan na!!\(^0^)/

No comments: