Food Trip Friday---Matcha, I Lurve!!

---Starbucks Discoveries Kyoto Matcha Latte---

I had this 'matcha boom' drinks during the summer---my great alternative to coffee-based drinks. Some may not like the ' horo nigai ' ( literally means a lil bit bitter ) experience of matcha because of it's 'misunderstood taste' but you can now enjoy for some modern drinks--sweetened and less bitter than the standard matcha like matcha lattes, matcha frozen drinks and some other blends. Give matcha a try, I think you will love it too! ^_^
---Matcha Au Lait with Kuro Mitsu Jelly-- I love the bitter taste of the matcha and the delightful sweetness of dark brown syrup jelly. A limited-time drink from Mister Donuts---
---Pon De Matcha Milk Crunch-- so crunchy in the inside and mochi texture in the outside coated with matcha chocolate---
---Matcha Au Lait Milk Jelly, another limited-time Green Tea Drink----

An entry for Food Trip Friday. Chibugan na!!\(^0^)/

No comments: